About the Benelux hub
Technology trends, geo polictical concerns, societal or environmental challenges create opportunities for value creation. A robust value model is a the core of sustained value creation.
The Benelux Hub mobilizes regional business professionals, public servants and academic experts to build new or stronger value models:
- We tap in into existing communities to gather knowledge on challenges and opportunities
- We organize ‘Cafés’ to debate on value models for concrete solutions
- We build partnerships to grow ideas into results.
Our evolving calender of activities:
- 24 January 2023 – Loop Impact – Network diner on sustainability
- 9 March 2023 – Smart Cities Week @The Beacon – Antwerp: Ecosystem value models for eco-effective and waterbound industry parks
- April 2023 – Webinar on innovation funding
- May 2023 – Innovative care delivery models in urban areas
- 6-8 June 2023 – Business Model Conference Forli
- 7-9 November 2023 – Smart City Expo Barcelona
For more information contact Hub Manager Mark De Colvenaer, firstname.lastname@example.org.